Plan Of Action (Achieve Success/Reach Your Goals)
You’re on a boat enjoying the light breeze, basking in the sun, eating delectable fruit when like a lightbulb something sparked, a thought pops into your mind. That thing you’ve always loved and wanted to do that’s been a burning desire in your heart for as long as you can remember seems to have resurfaced and is burning brightly… It’s time you think… it’s time to make this happen for myself (ambitious yes! that’s good! let’s do this…)
What Are The Steps To Implementing A Plan?
- First write down your goal: What is it you hope to achieve? Why now? What is your mission statement? (the purpose of your organization, values, product/service, target market).
- What is your realistic strategic plan/vision?: Write a timeline of what you hope to achieve the 1st year, 2nd, and so on…)
- Will you be working by yourself or with a team?: If a team- who will be the one held responsible for the business? Who will be assigned to what position? (so they are accountable for their side of production).
- How will you deal with issues that arise?: Let’s face it, nothing runs smoothly in life and in business, so when a problem comes up you must take action! Find out the root of the of the problem and make adjustments by asking how it happened and how additional resources can help resolve the issues? why it happened? and what did you do differently to step away from your main plan and what can you do to get back on track?
- Make sure everyone working with you is doing their part every step of the way. (following the mission statement!)
- Offer incentives to hard work and meeting goals and deadlines. (this will keep moral up and in good spirits… happy employees= happy company).
- Never stop learning about your products, services, marketing, business, competitors, EVERYTHING!
I, like many of you, have a goal (I have many to be honest!) But in order to really achieve success for each goal consider taking one on at a time… Now is not the time to spread yourself thin and try to tackle too much at once (you’ll go crazy you know?!) So by all means, please follow these steps and I wish you success in the process of reaching your awesome goal(s)… And if you ever find yourself defeated and in need of encouragement contact me via comments, Facebook, Twitter, etc… I will shower you with love and motivate. Good Luck!
Take care readers!
photo 1 by:bottlesurf.com
photo 2 by: forastateofhappiness.com
photo 3 by: nursecareeersuccess.com