Make 2017 The Best It Can Be
So it’s the time of year were you daze off into a state of ‘where am I going in life? how am I? who’s going to be around for the next coming year with me? How can I make this coming year the BEST it can possibly be? You’re reminiscing of the past, you’re thinking about your future and where you’d like to see yourself… this is all good people, think away! get creative, get goal oriented, get ready… on your mark get set GO!
It’s to the finish line with 2016 and what a year it was! So how on earth can you make 2017 an amazingly mind-blowing year that makes you happy, content, and living the lavish life? great question… here are some ideas to help make your new year a great one!
- Be inspired to take something new on… Get yourself a puppy (only kidding! well, unlessssss you really want one, then go for it!) sign up for an art class, start yoga, lose that weight by joining a club, learn an instrument, language… the skies the limit!
- Read my blog posts! this is always good, believe me! HA! (yes, my dorky butt is winking at you!)
- Tell yourself you are a beautiful person everyday, oh, and that you’re awesome! Eloise’s orders!
- Get an adult coloring book with gel pens and calm yourself down on those high stressful days!
- Get in some ME TIME ‘everyday!’
- Read a good book!
- Give Eloise a shoulder rub (wow! how did that get in here?!)
- Learn to let things/tension GO. If you’ve got your health and you’re not dying then everything else can be fixed or worked on… you’re going to be alright!
- Take care of the earth and it’ll take care of you!
- Take care of others and others will take care of you! Karma!
- Know you are never alone (comforting yes/no?!)
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Pretend your shower is a recording studio and sing it!
- Work hard.
- Stand up for yourself and what you believe in! ALWAYS!
- Be open-minded, willing, and alert to notice and take advantage of any ‘good’ opportunity that presents itself. (no corruption, nothing illegal!)
- Have fun with the people you care about.
- Go on one or more vacations next year (if you can swing it!) See the world, learn new cultures, live it up!
- Go to a concert, a play, and a bunch of movie outings.
The list could go on and on and ON… but I’ll stop here in hopes that you get the point ‘to do what makes you happy (truly happy!)’ Be a good person and surround yourself with other good people, live life as free as possible… just be YOU!
I wish you all a happy, successful, loving, good health kind of year!
Take care readers and see you next year (next Monday to be exact!)
Oh, Stay SAFE! (no drinking and driving! and that goes for other substances too! AND texts can wait!)
photo by: Quentin Dr