The Cray-Cray Day!
Warning: you will not learn a dang thing from this post, but you might relate and laugh a little!
Oh no! Ever since you’ve climbed out of bed this morning the cray -cray started… with the crying little one, the tantrum older one, the sleeping so sound spouse, and the dog running around whimpering to be let out, with the cat in the background meowing ‘hurry -up lady, I’m hungry!’ (you just know that’s what the cat is saying!) You pause for a moment, so you don’t lose your cool… and think ‘what a day this is going to be!’
There are days like this one that allow your mind to wander where it’s never wandered before… like… ‘quick, throw socks at your spouse until that punk wakes up, grab the keys to the car and RUN, don’t forget to yell SUCKER as you shut the front door to all this pandemonium and make a b-line for the car, to then put the pedal to the metal with the intent to return after a week spa vacation.
(IF ONLY, AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!)
These days make you want to pull the sheets over your head and surrender to the day that just started… ‘I give up everyone… I’m staying in bed so you all have a great day!’ We all have these days (so knowing that will comfort you a little- maybe!) I tend to warn people when I have a bad day that just won’t quit… I’ll even announce it like this ‘who’s having a BAD DAY? this woman right here.’ (as I point to myself!) then I’ll add ‘if you’ve got bad news or add a problem to my day I will destroy you!’ THIS WORKS, I SWEAR! The only way to return into the positive light is if a good-looking man comes up and gives me the biggest-longest bear hug ever (BUT that’s not happening, so blah!- but I do welcome it, by all means MR!)
The day from hell can occur at any moment with no signs from the previous day… here are some events that can fail your mission to have an awesome day.
- No coffee (WHAT?! OMG, this is not good people!)
- Crabby, hungry, sleepy children that demand things only a super hero can make happen.
- Snoring Spouse that kept you up all night or woke you early. Please read my helpful post ‘How to combat snoring’ click here!
- Pet problems! (stop that yapping at 5am… got to get a dog-door dang it!)
- A call from the school about your child. ‘oh crap! what happened?’
- No food because everyone ate the last of all the good stuff and didn’t buy more.
- You’re late for whatever and hate rushing.
- You’re feeling lazy and it even annoys yourself OR others around you are lazy and there’s a lot to get done!
- Your internet went out and that’s your life line for work among other things.
- Time to pay the bills, but you’ve got to go through a pile of papers first.
- It’s humid out and you’re sweating the moment you step out of the shower.
- Blah, blee, blah…
- You have no money (shouldn’t have offered to buy that last round… drinks on me!)
- Identity fraud… need I say more?!
- The President’s rude comment that makes you wonder ‘Oh what the hell?!’ (yup, I went there!… but my apology if I offended anyone… dang, maybe I ought to erase this one… we’ll see!)
- Mean people in general… come on you meanies, have a heart for ALL!
- The list could go on… feel free to add what happens on your not so good days in the comments (you might have a good/funny one!… let’s hear it!)
To all those who are having one of these days today… I hope you found this enjoyable to read as you can relate to a lot of it and can yell ‘YES! I know exactly what you’re saying’ OR ‘Eloise just gets it!’ OR ‘heck yah to the Blah, blee, blah, I couldn’t have said it better.’ Sometimes during these days it’s good to read a light-hearted, relatable, chuckle-worthy post to MAYBE get you on the road to recovery and turn your day around… HEY, at least you don’t have gum in your hair!
Have an awesome day people
Take care readers
photo 1 by: huffingtonpost.com
photo 3 by: tumblr.com