The Best Of Family Posts On TwinCitiesView
There have been many new subscribers on the TwinCitiesView and I would like to say Welcome and Thank you for being part of the awesome community.
Okay now with that being said I’d like to explain that this week my internet is down and I have to venture to the coffee shop to do as much work as possible with a shorter amount of time… This week is a little different then my usual informative write ups (which are amazing by the way~wink~ … right readers?) Anyway, I have chosen to do ‘The Best of Week.’ So without further ado here is the line up of the BEST family addition.
Best Of Family Posts
- Fairness, How Far Is Too Far With Kids? This post is one of my first handful of posts that I have written when I first started this blog… It was written before I even found my writing voice, but it’s still informative and a great read. Enjoy!
- Parents Need Other Parent Friends! A good relatable post for parents to enjoy!
- Compromise (The Ultimate Way To Get Along With Someone!) This includes an amusing story for all you readers!
- How To Have A Healthy Co-Parenting Lifestyle (Do It For The Kids!) An important issue to learn about, especially in the highly statistical divorce rate world.
- The Inconsiderate Other Ah yes, we’ve all come across this one time or another… Enjoy the read as you learn how to deal with the inconsiderate people you bump into.
- The Roles Of Each Family Member (Funny Memes To Make You Laugh!) Lastly, this is a good post to leave you with… funny and true!
Okay, I could add more and more good reads, but my time must be shifted to my other projects… ‘time is money people!’ (I like that saying for some reason…) Anyway, enjoy reading one, two, three, or all the best of posts… and don’t forget to check out more posts (what I’d like to refer to it as ‘a blast into the past readings’) Go to the menu bar select ‘Blog Posts’ and start scroll-searching ~wink~
Take care readers!
photo 1 by: freefunnypictures.blogspot.com